Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wow, how time flies!

Last time I posted I told you about my first phone call from my wonderful Husband since his leaving for BMT. That was almost 6 months ago to the day! And my oh my, how much things have changed!

Looking back, the time DH was away for BMT was... well, undesirable to say the least. Much harder than expected. But as you can tell I got through it in one piece! Graduation was awesome, and we had a great time hanging out. Too bad that only lasted a few days. Fast forward two more months, and I finally got to move in with my husband on the West Coast! YAY! And I must add that the second two months were much easier than the first two. Phone calls every night definitely helped. Another month went by (sleeping on an air mattress) before we got the movers set, and got our stuff out here. YAY! Now that I have every room unpacked, and somewhat in order.... time to DECORATE! And I mean decorate for real. I have so many ideas, and things I want to do. There is no way I can do everything that is floating around in my head.

Well that is all for now. I am going to strive for at least 2 posts a week.... this 365, everyday posting is too ambitious for me! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment