Thursday, July 7, 2011

Downsizing...

As I get older I am realizing that I have really become a big lazy lump.  :\
And since I am approaching a year of being unemployed my lump has only become bigger.  Starting last week my wonderful husband started working out with me while he was on class break.  Those 2 or 3 sessions with him is all I needed to get things on track!  Now that his class break is over, and he is back in class it is up to me to push myself and actually do it.  It's really not that hard because I feel so much better after working out.  Today I added just a little extra to my routine.  I had to stop myself bcs I was having so much fun but didn't want to push too hard and hurt myself.  You really can have fun while you are working out.  You just have to find what works for you.  What gets your blood going, that sweat spilling!

I am looking forward to tracking my progress, and actually getting to the point where I am SEEING the results.  Because when your pants are getting droopy, and you go to the next smaller hole in your belt, and you have to go out and buy new undies... that feels so good because you are doing it, and working hard for YOURSELF!  I'm super duper excited, and I know I can do this...  FOR ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment